Monday, April 30, 2012

This Week's Cheap and Chic

I've been blogging for almost 4 years now, and a big part of the fun comes from reading peer bloggers' posts. A few blogs I follow have regular themed posts such as Lindsay's "What Didn't get blogged", Jennifer's "BlogTalk", Kerry's "Fancy Friday Love", and Sundeep's "If you had to pick", etc.

I consider myself a shopaholic (mostly online) plus bargain hunter, so if I have to come up with a regular topic I can stick to, what better than something along the line of random scores, or "cheap and chic".

So here you have it, going forward, I will have weekly (if not more often) "Cheap and Chic" post to inform you of decor and fashion items that look alike but have significantly different pricing; or places you could get designer items for a lot less or on sale.

Here is this week's Cheap and Chic:

The super fab Serena & Lily Herringbone Throw in Mist, $250.

Indigo's Woven Zig Zag Throw in Granite Green: on sale now for $22.50, regular $45. Also available in Yellow and Green.

Happy Shopping & Saving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...